The first ever Value Investing Educational Series is just 2 days away and spots are filling up fast.
The event will feature 5 notable value investors, sharing the investment strategies and ideas they are using to profit in the market.
The event will feature:
- Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control of Losing Corporations, presented by Tobias Carlisle, Managing Director of Eyquem Investment Management, LLC
- Forward Thinking: Identifying Value Opportunities Before the Market Catches On, presented by Dave Waters, Founder of Alluvial Capital Management, LLC
- Finding Oddball Stocks: Banks and Other Unusual Companies, Nate Tobik, Founder at CompleteBankData.com
- Finding Value in an Expensive Market, Tim Melvin, Founder of Deep Value Letter and Banking on Profits
- How Luxury Stocks Maintain Relevancy and Chase Market Shares, Kristin Bentz, President of Talented Blonde, LLC
So sign up now and sign in early.
Seating is limited and spaces are filling up fast.
Look forward to seeing you in there.
PS – Can’t attend the live event? All registrants will receive the full recording.