The London Value Investor conference is the largest gathering of Value Investors in Europe and is Moderated by Richard Oldfield and David Shapiro. It will take place on Wednesday 20th May at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster, London. The conference will feature well known investors such as Charles Brandes, Dato’ CHEAH Cheng Hye, Jonathan Ruffer and Neil Woodford.
At the 2015 Conference, the following speakers will provide valuable insights in to their methods and approaches as well as giving specific investment ideas. The full line-up:
- Neil Woodford, Woodford Investment Management
- Charles Brandes, Brandes Investment Partners
- Jonathan Ruffer, Ruffer LLP and Auckland Castle Trust
- Dato’ CHEAH Cheng Hye, Value Partners Group
- Hassan Elmasry, Independent Franchise Partners
- Nathaniel Dalton, Affiliated Managers Group
- Tim Hartch, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Johan Du Preez, Eastspring Investments
- Bernd Ondruch, Astellon Capital Partners
- David Shapiro, Towers Watson (Moderator)
- Richard Oldfield, Oldfield Partners (Moderator)
A key feature of the conference is the 10-15 minutes dedicated to audience Q&A which is led by Richard Oldfield of Oldfield Partners and David Shapiro from Towers Watson.
This will also be a unique networking opportunity as this conference is the largest gathering of value investors in Europe, we expect there will be 400 paying delegates present this year.