This page contains links to my
- Concentrated Investing: Strategies of the World’s Greatest Concentrated Value Investors (Wiley Finance, 2016)
- Deep Value: Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control of Losing Corporations (hardcover, 240 pages, Wiley Finance). The book can be ordered from Wiley Finance, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. (Amazon #1 Best Seller In Valuation)
- Quantitative Value: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors (hardcover, 288 pages, Wiley Finance, December 26, 2012).
- Contributed the “About Liquidation Value Investing” Section to Introduction to Corporate Finance (Third Edition, Wiley, March 2013) by Laurence Booth and Sean Cleary
- Harvard: Deep Value and the Acquirer’s Multiple. April 2015.
- Google: Deep Value to Authors@Google. November 20, 2014.
- Simple But Not Easy: Behavioral Errors and Quantitative Value Investment. Presentation to UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Interview with Peter Switzer on Australia’s Sky New Business’ Switzer about Deep Value (October 2, 2014)
- Interview with Yahoo Finance’s Jeff Macke about Deep Value (September 17, 2014)
- Interview with Yahoo Finance’s Jeff Macke (September 12, 2014)
- Interview with Bloomberg Surveillance’s Tom Keene and Breakfast Crew about Deep Value (September 10, 2014)
- Interview with TheStreet.com’s Gregg Greenberg about Deep Value (September 9, 2014)
- The Big Interview with Chuck Jaffe on the MoneyLife Show about Deep Value (October 10, 2014)
- Interview on Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep Show (September 18, 2014)
- Interview with Tom Keene and Michael McKee on Bloomberg Surveillance (September 15, 2014)
- Interview with Charlotte’s NPR affiliate about Deep Value (September 5, 2014)
- Interview with Bloomberg Radio’s Taking Stock talking Deep Value with Pimm Fox and Carol Massar (September 2, 2014)
- Interview with Benzinga’s Deep Value Letter author Tim Melvin about Deep Value (August 27, 2014)
- Harvard Business Review review of Deep Value (March 2016)
- Reddit Ask Me Anything (September 3, 2014)
- Interview with Portfolio Manager’s Review. April, 2010 Edition
- The Manual of Ideas: The Proven Framework for Finding the Best Value Investments (August 2012) by John Mihaljevic.
- Forbes: Hedging a Portfolio Using Value and The Moving Average. (January 2016)
- Hunting Endangered Species: Investing in the Market for Corporate Control. Fall 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: The Case For Quantitative Value. Winter 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Deep Value Investing and Unexplained Returns (September 16, 2011). Midwest Finance Association 2012 Annual Meetings Paper with Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Ben Graham’s Net Nets: Seventy-Five Years Old and Outperforming (June 24, 2010). With Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.