The 10th Annual New York Value Investing Congress returns to Manhattan September 8 and 9. The two-day event will feature 18 brilliant speakers, high-quality stock ideas, and superb networking. Here are just a few of the world-class money managers who’ll be appearing, and their presentation topics:
- Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors – “Are Equities Still the Best House in the Financial Asset Neighborhood?”
- Alexander Roepers, Atlantic Investment Management – “Global Value Investment Opportunities”
- Jeffrey Smith, Starboard Value – “Using Board Dynamics to Enhance Shareholder Returns”
- Sahm Adrangi, Kerrisdale Capital Management – “Misunderstood Situations”
- David Hurwitz, SC Fundamental – “Activist Investing in Korea”
See the full list of speakers here.
Special 10th Anniversary Rate – Just $2,995 till 8/29!
To celebrate its 10th Anniversary, the Congress is offering Greenbackd readers a special discounted rate of just $2,995 thru August 29, 2014.
Don’t miss out on the profitable ideas you’ll learn at the Congress and the great networking — Register Now with discount code GREENBACKD to guarantee your seat at our $2,995 Anniversary Rate – that’s $3,000 off the price others will pay later to attend, if any seats remain unsold.
To get all the Congress benefits — register for the both the Congress & the full-day Pre-Congress Workshop with discount code GREENBACKD2. Don’t risk a sell-out — register now!