We’ve added 3 New Speakers to the 10th Annual New York Value Investing Congress!
- Guy Spier manages the Aquamarine Fund in Zurich and made headlines by bidding $650,100 with Mohnish Pabrai for a charity lunch with Warren Buffett. He recently authored the critically acclaimed The Education of a Value Investor.
- Andrew Left is Executive Editor of Citron Research. He has the longest published and most highly predictive track record of any market commentator or columnist on the specific topic of fraudulent and over-hyped stocks.
- Adam Crocker is co-manager of Metropolitan Capital Advisors with CNBC’s Karen Finerman. Metropolitan is a value-oriented hedge fund founded in 1992.
We are now offering a special discount – over 50% off! — on registrations for the NY Congress taking place September 8 & 9, 2014. This year, seating will be strictly limited to 275, so we would encourage Greenbackd readers to register now, before we sell out.
Regular Price: $5,995 Special Offer – Over 50% off untill offer expires: 7/15/14
Discount Code: GREENBACKD
Below please find information about the event:
10th Annual New York Value Investing Congress
- Date: September 8 – 9, 2014
Confirmed speakers include:
- Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors
- Alexander Roepers, Atlantic Investment Management
- Carson Block, Muddy Waters Research
- Whitney Tilson, Kase Capital
- Sahm Adrangi, Kerrisdale Capital Management
- David Hurwitz, SC Fundamental
- Jeffrey Smith, Starboard Value
- Michael Kao, Akanthos Capital Management
- Guy Gottfried, Rational Investment Group
- John Lewis, Osmium Partners
- Tim Eriksen, Eriksen Capital Management
- Cliff Remily, Northwest Priority Capital
- With many more to come!