London Value Investor Conference 2013
Fidelity China Special Situations Fund
Greenbackd has managed to secure a very limited number of discounted tickets to the forthcoming London Value Investor Conference 2013.This year’s conference takes place on 9th May 2013 at Central Hall Westminster with the following excellent speaker line-up:
- David Harding, Winton Capital – Searching for Value in Data
- Howard Marks, Oaktree Capital – The Most Important Thing
- Anthony Bolton, Fidelity China Special Situations Fund – Special Q&A Session
- Nick Purves and Ian Lance, RWC – New Challenges for Value Investors – Is this time different?
- Michael Price, MFP Investors – The Peter Cundill Foundation Address
- Richard Oldfield, Oldfield Partners – Still Simple, Still not Easy
- Plus speakers from smaller, less well known funds
As part of their presentation, each of the speakers will give at least one current investment idea. Winton Capital has also kindly agreed to sponsor a drinks reception after the event, which will be a great opportunity for networking amongst the value investing community.
With 9 weeks to go, the number of delegates attending is already well ahead of the total who came last year. It is expected that the 2013 conference will be the largest gathering of value investors ever outside of the USA.
In order to claim your special £50 discount on this conference,
please use the code “GREENBACKD123” when signing up here
The last London Value Investor Conference donated its profits to the children’s charity, the SMA Trust. This year’s conference will be supporting the children’s charity Place2be.