The New York Value Investing Congress on October 17th and 18th this year has an unusually strong line-up. Joel Greenblatt, Bill Ackman, or James Chanos alone are worth the price of admission, but as-yet-unheralded investors like Michael Kao and Guy Gottfried will also likely impress as they did in Pasadena.
Discount: Register by June 29, 2011 and you’ll pay just $2,395.That’s a total savings $2,100 from the $4,495 others will pay later to attend! Click here to save $2,100 off the usual price of admission by clicking here and using discount code: N11GB2.
Here’s the list of managers presenting:
- Bill Ackman, Pershing Square
- Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors
- James Chanos, Kynikos Associates LP
- Joel Greenblatt, Gotham Capital
- Guy Gottfried, Rational Investment Group
- Michael Kao, Akanthos Capital Management
- Glenn Tongue, T2 Partners
- Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
The discount for Greenbackd readers expires in seven days, so take advantage now. Click here to receive the discount.