This page contains links to the book, research papers, and presentations.
- Deep Value: Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control ofLosing Corporations (hardcover, 240 pages, Wiley Finance). The book can be ordered from Wiley Finance, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. (Amazon #1 Best Seller In Valuation)
- Quantitative Value: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors (hardcover, 288 pages, Wiley Finance, December 26, 2012).
- Contributed the “About Liquidation Value Investing” Section to Introduction to Corporate Finance (Third Edition, Wiley, March 2013) by Laurence Booth and Sean Cleary
- Hunting Endangered Species: Investing in the Market for Corporate Control. Fall 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: The Case For Quantitative Value. Winter 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: Behavioral Errors and Quantitative Value Investment. Presentation to UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Deep Value Investing and Unexplained Returns (September 16, 2011). Midwest Finance Association 2012 Annual Meetings Paper with Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Ben Graham’s Net Nets: Seventy-Five Years Old and Outperforming (June 24, 2010). With Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Interview with Peter Switzer on Australia’s Sky New Business’ Switzer about Deep Value (October 2, 2014)
- Interview with Yahoo Finance’s Jeff Macke about Deep Value (September 17, 2014)
- Interview with Yahoo Finance’s Jeff Macke (September 12, 2014)
- Interview with Bloomberg Surveillance’s Tom Keene and Breakfast Crew about Deep Value (September 10, 2014)
- Interview with TheStreet.com’s Gregg Greenberg about Deep Value (September 9, 2014)
- The Big Interview with Chuck Jaffe on the MoneyLife Show about Deep Value (October 10, 2014)
- Interview on Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep Show (September 18, 2014)
- Interview with Tom Keene and Michael McKee on Bloomberg Surveillance (September 15, 2014)
- Interview with Charlotte’s NPR affiliate about Deep Value (September 5, 2014)
- Interview with Bloomberg Radio’s Taking Stock talking Deep Value with Pimm Fox and Carol Massar (September 2, 2014)
- Interview with Benzinga’s Deep Value Letter author Tim Melvin about Deep Value (August 27, 2014)
- Reddit Ask Me Anything (September 3, 2014)
- Interview with Portfolio Manager’s Review. April, 2010 Edition.
- The Manual of Ideas: The Proven Framework for Finding the Best Value Investments (August 2012) by John Mihaljevic.