This page contains links to the book, research papers, and presentations.
- Deep Value: Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control ofLosing Corporations (hardcover, 240 pages, Wiley Finance). The book can be ordered from Wiley Finance, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.
- Quantitative Value: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors (hardcover, 288 pages, Wiley Finance, December 26, 2012).
- Contributed the “About Liquidation Value Investing” Section to Introduction to Corporate Finance (Third Edition, Wiley, March 2013) by Laurence Booth and Sean Cleary
- Hunting Endangered Species: Investing in the Market for Corporate Control. Fall 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: The Case For Quantitative Value. Winter 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: Behavioral Errors and Quantitative Value Investment. Presentation to UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Deep Value Investing and Unexplained Returns (September 16, 2011). Midwest Finance Association 2012 Annual Meetings Paper with Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Ben Graham’s Net Nets: Seventy-Five Years Old and Outperforming (June 24, 2010). With Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Interview with Portfolio Manager’s Review. April, 2010 Edition.
- The Manual of Ideas: The Proven Framework for Finding the Best Value Investments (August 2012) by John Mihaljevic.