This page contains links to the book, research papers, and presentations.
- Quantitative Value: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors (hardcover, 288 pages, Wiley Finance, December 26, 2012) with Wes Gray. The book can be ordered from Wiley Finance, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.
- Hunting Endangered Species: Investing in the Market for Corporate Control. Fall 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: The Case For Quantitative Value. Winter 2012 Eyquem White Paper.
- Simple But Not Easy: Behavioral Errors and Quantitative Value Investment. Presentation to UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Deep Value Investing and Unexplained Returns (September 16, 2011). Midwest Finance Association 2012 Annual Meetings Paper with Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Ben Graham’s Net Nets: Seventy-Five Years Old and Outperforming (June 24, 2010). With Jeffrey Oxman, and Sunil K. Mohanty.
- Interview with Portfolio Manager’s Review. April, 2010 Edition.